Abstracts are due by March 25th, 2022
Please use the abstract template found here
- Submit file as an MS Word document (https://nora.mech.utah.edu/)
- Please only capitalize the first word and pronouns in your Paper Title
- Make sure you include all the authors and their organization details in the abstract
- Your abstract will appear in the conference proceedings exactly as submitted
- Use “Times New Roman” for all text including headings. Justify (Control +J) all text.
- Use the Normal style for all text (style-normal) where possible in preference to “Body text” styles. Normal text should be 11 point with single line spacing.
- Do not delete section headings. Leave one blank line between paragraphs.
- Margins should be set at 2 cm all round.
Below is an example of an abstract submission that we need you to upload below.